Australian Disaster Resilience Conference 2021
6 - 7 October 2021
$180 + GST
The Australian Disaster Resilience Conference will take place virtually on 6 - 7 October 2021.
It will be hosted on a state-of-the-art, feature-rich, interactive platform that offers delegates a premium virtual conference experience.
Meeting in the middle: community voices and complex choices
The Australian Disaster Resilience Conference is the nation's premier event focused on contemporary disaster resilience practice and research. The conference brings together a diverse and passionate crowd from a range of sectors to share knowledge and build connections for a disaster resilient Australia.
Following on from a successful online conference last year, the conference organisers look forward to warmly welcoming delegates back to the virtual domain.
The virtual conference will be hosted on a state-of-the-art, feature-rich, interactive platform where attendees will enjoy two days of conference presentations, three days of visually stunning 3D exhibition content and multiple networking opportunities.
This year, for the first time, the conference has expanded its program to offer delegates more content than ever before through two streams of presentations delivered by an impressive line up of keynote speakers, presenters and panels.
Registrations are now open.
The Australian Disaster Resilience Conference will run in partnership with AFAC21 powered by INTERSCHUTZ, Australasia’s largest and most comprehensive emergency management conference and exhibition.
The 2021 Australian Disaster Resilience Conference is proudly supported by Resilience NSW.
Conference inclusions and highlights
Virtual conference pass: $180 + GST
Inclusions and highlights
- Two full days of a conference program featuring two streams of presentations and on demand content
- Shared keynote presentations with AFAC21 featuring Dominque Hogan-Doran SC, Shane Fitzsimmons AFSM and Stan Grant
- A virtual conference experience that uses a state-of-the-art, feature-rich, interactive platform with features to support networking and active participation as a delegate
- Full access to an extensive Virtual Poster Gallery with poster voting features
- Full access to the AFAC21 powered by INTERSCHUTZ Virtual Trade Exhibition including an on demand expo stage program
- Ongoing free public access to conference proceedings on the Australian Disaster Resilience Knowledge Hub
The Virtual Exhibition
Australasia's most comprehensive emergency management exhibition will come to life on 5-7 October in a state-of-the-art virtual environment.
AIDR acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the various lands on which conference delegates join us from and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people participating in the conference. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and celebrate the diversity of Aboriginal peoples and their ongoing cultures and connections to the lands and waters across Australia.
Please direct any queries about the Australian Disaster Resilience Conference to AIDR Events Coordinator, Greg Taylor: email@example.com