Research Information is now located in the Australian Disaster Resilience Knowledge Hub
Links to the Knowledge Hub:
The Knowledge Hub brings together a wealth of information and resources on Australian natural and man-made disasters. In the Knowledge Hub, information is stored in collections to make it easier to find what you are looking for. The Collections in the Knowledge Hub, include:
- Research & Innovation
- Education & Professional Development
- ADR Handbook Collection & Manual Collection
- ADR Glossary and the Archive (documents retained for historical reference but no longer current).
- Australian disaster information
- Emergency Management Library
- Australian Journal of Emergency Management.
Resources and information available from the Knowledge Hub will be updated regularly, including information from emergency services agencies and organisations, governments, the private and education sectors, and community groups.
As custodian of the Knowledge Hub, AIDR encourages contributions from anyone with private collections of information or resources on disaster resilience, emergency management and Australian disasters to allow those resources to be shared with others through this national information resource. Links to help you contribute information can be found on the bottom of each page of the Knowledge Hub.