AIDR Annual Report 2020-21
The Annual Report documents AIDR’s activity and development across four Influencing Strategies – Networks, Capability, Knowledge and Thought Leadership – and outlines participation and impact through events, knowledge products, and programs of work.
AIDR’s increasing focus on data-driven decision making and service delivery is evident through the Annual Report, with both quantitative and qualitative stakeholder feedback supporting the content.
In the 2020–21 financial year, AIDR:
- delivered 60 professional development events
- published three Handbooks and eight companion documents
- developed three new collections on the Knowledge Hub
- had 373,945 users accessing AIDR online materials, with over 2 million pageviews
- provided 50 presentations at conferences, forums, panels and workshops.
Impact and engagement data documented in the AIDR Annual Report found:
- 18,152 individual downloads of AIDR Handbooks
- 98% of Australian Disaster Resilience Conference delegates would recommend the event to others
- 4,825 participants were engaged through professional development events
- 1,728 new social media followers
- 147 Handbook Working Group members engaged.
The AIDR Annual Report 2020–21 is available on the AIDR website.