Australian Disaster Resilience Conference program released
The Australian Disaster Resilience Conference program is now available.
The Conference theme "The rise of resilience: from the individual to the global - Enhancing recovery by supporting community resilience" is reflected in the many keynotes and panels throughout the program. The program is categorised under a number of sub-themes which include:
- Measuring and assessing disaster resilience
- New directions in resilience thinking
- Enhancing recovery through greater community resilience
- Activities and case studies
- Human behaviour to animals