National DRANZSEN Forum
The fifth National DRANZSEN Forum will focus on youth voice and participation, and offers an opportunity for educators, emergency service workers and others to:
- explore the impacts of drought, bushfires and COVID-19 on Australian young people and schools
- consider innovative approaches to disaster resilience in schools
- explore youth engagement and leadership initiatives in the community
- review and propose national network priorities
- investigate a recent national survey of young people on climate change and disaster risk.