Resilience Lane launches for the first time at the 2023 Australian Disaster Resilience Conference
In its very own space within the AFAC23 Exhibition, Resilience Lane will feature 15 not-for-profit and community focussed organisations who will showcase the work and services they provide that strengthen community resilience.
We are pleased to have NRMA Insurance sponsoring this first-time exhibit and helping to bring this idea to life at the Australian Disaster Resilience Conference this year.
The following exhibitors will be featured at Resilience Lane:
- Australian Business Volunteers
- Australian Red Cross
- Disaster Relief Australia
- Disaster Wise
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal
- Gender & Disaster Australia
- Good Grief – The Mackillop Institute
- Lions Club
- Mountains Community Resource Network
- Queensland Centre for Perinatal and Infant Mental Health
- Queenslanders with Disability Network
- Resilient Building Council
- Resilient Ready
Since 2016, the exhibition has grown to become the must attend event for emergency management professionals who are sourcing equipment and services for their agencies.
The opening hours for the exhibition, including Resilience Lane, are as follows:
Tuesday 22nd August - 1pm to 8pm
Wednesday 23rd August - 9am to 5pm
Thursday 24th August - 9am to 3.30pm
Resilience Lane sponsor