The National Recovery Forum will take place following the Australian Disaster Resilience Conference program on 18 & 19 August.
The Forum will provide:
- Increased visibility of good practice recovery initiatives across Australia
- Opportunities to share knowledge, learning and good practice
- Space to reflect on lessons identified for effective recovery and future directions
- A platform for sharing ideas to improve recovery capability nationally
- Opportunities to hear directly from community voices about their recovery
- Networking opportunities for those working in disaster recovery
The forum will include a range of presentations and interactive sessions. A key highlight of the forum will be the opportunity for those involved in the important and challenging work of disaster recovery to gather together, connect with others working in the field, exchange ideas and experiences, and re-energise to continue their role in supporting journeys of recovery.
The program for this event will be launched in June 2021